Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

I like the animation.

The animation quality is great in almost every part. Though you seemed to only get 1 good voice actor, and the writing could use some improvement, but animation alone gets you a 9.

Kaiblade Episode 2 Kaiblade Episode 2

Good

Was good but animation seems inconsistent a lot.

CartoonCoffee responds:

Yea i noticed that myself as i re watched it. I'll try to fix that for the next episode

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Next episode.

Next episode link battles PETA after the abuse of his donkey.

Hood Episode 2 Hood Episode 2

Secret Text

Took me forever but I found out what that flashing blue text said. "She has no soul do not trust her."
And in actual review, the only issue I found was in the apple puzzle. I don't know how you were supposed to figure that one out.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

GLORY TO YOU

I WAS ABLE TO NAME EVERY ANIME!!!
AND THE FINAL SONG WAS FROM EXCEL SAGA I WIN!!!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Most sonics suck.

Lol best sonic game to come out for a long time. Thought thats not hard :D.

The Life of Garrett The Life of Garrett

D':

I watched this because it had my name in it. It was very sad.

pawlakt responds:

apparently the name garrett is a little more popular that i first thought! thanks for the great score!

MAFIA KITTY MAFIA KITTY

Mafia Kitteh

Took you long enough to post this. I demand you expand upon this making an entire headquarters filled with mafia pets.

Bohemond of Antioch Bohemond of Antioch

WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING SUCH WORTHLESS DRAWINGS

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO DRAW IF THE DRAWING GODS SLAPPED YOU IN THE FACE GAVE YOU LESSONS FOR 2,000,000 YEARS AND THEN GAVE YOU A BRAIN TRANSPLANT WITH THE BRAINS OF ALL THE GREATEST ARTISTS. YOUR A FAILURE IN LIFE AND NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU. YOU'VE HAD IT TOO GOOD TO LONG. WHAT IS THIS A PICTURE OF A DOG, OR IS IT A WOMEN? I DON'T GET WHY I EVEN BOTHER WITH YOUR ART ANYMORE. I'M GOING HOME AND TAKING A CRAP TO LOOK AT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE MORE PLEASURABLE THEN THIS!!!

Lowgan responds:

I bet that my shits look better than your shits anyway.

Lasarian DJ Lasarian DJ

Weird

It looks 2d without seeing the fur.